In order to achieve maximum impact in the community the Two Roads Project has expanded to each middle school in the city of Billings. The project has also grown outside of Billings to several schools throughout the state and Rocky Mountain region.
- Empower the youth to make a difference in their community through service.
- A total of 30 participants (8th Grade).
- Number of people impacted by the projects students carry out - 500.
- Students will add $10,000 to the initial investment of $3000. (Total financial impact of at least $13,000)
- To change the lives of the participants and those they impact through community service.